Honey is otherwise known as liquid gold as it has numerous healing properties. Milions are using it for beauty care too. Reason for that is very simple. Honey promotes skin cells growth. Furthermore, it helps in the formation of collagen. Raw honey is actually the best natural choice for treating dark eye circles.
- Honey has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to soothe and relax the eye area.
- The natural bleaching properties of honey can help lighten the dark pigmentation.
- Honey can be used safely on the sensitive skin all around the eyes.
- Works best as a natural moisturizer.
- Antioxidants and nutrients in honey protect the skin and aid in the removal of under-eye dark circles.
- It can improve blood circulation, thereby lighten the dark circles.
- Boosts collagen production, which gets rid of the dark circles caused by aging.
Application of Honey For Dark Cirles
Read on further to know how to get rid of dark circles 100% naturally. For this simple trick you just need raw honey and milk. You can use different kinds of types of honey for dark circles. Manuka honey is possibly the best choice for this issue. Either way, if possible, make sure to use raw honey.
As mentioned before, honey has all the needed components to treat dark under-eye circles. On the other hand, milk has lactic acid, which can reduce the puffiness and swelling around the eyes. This combination of milk and honey works best in the under-eye region where skin is tender and soft.
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- 1 teaspoon of milk.
Preparation time of this amazing mixture wont take more than 2 minutes. Take good quality raw honey and mix it with 1 teaspoon of milk. Make a smooth paste by mixing them both well.
Apply this mixture on dark circles around eyes and massage skin gently for few minutes then let it stay. After 15 minutes wash out the mixture it and dry the skin.
For faster results, use this trick on daily basis. Make sure to read more of simple tricks for natural beauty care.